“I never knew that some of my closest acquaintances were Muslims,” says Community Correspondent Satyawan Verma. “They sported Hindu sounding names and even changed their last names to fit in. It was only when the completed their education, got jobs, moved out of town and named their children Muslim names that I realized that they were Muslims.
Get a Priority Call Back & Learn More About SOIL’s 1 Year, Full-time PG Programs in Management
- Empowering the Vision of Life July 11, 2014
- Book Launch of Arun Maira’s latest book at SOIL July 11, 2014
- Discursive Analysis Of Movies- Sports As A Discourse July 11, 2014
- Eyes!! June 27, 2014
- Underneath the Cybercity June 27, 2014
- Events are coming soon, stay tuned!