The Right to Information Act aims “to provide for setting out the practical regime of right to information for citizens.” The Act provides that any citizen can easily access information related to the functioning of a “public body”, which includes a government body or a state instrument.
Get a Priority Call Back & Learn More About SOIL’s 1 Year, Full-time PG Programs in Management
- Every day is a new opportunity August 1, 2014
- Preachers of Gore July 30, 2014
- Empowering the Vision of Life July 11, 2014
- Book Launch of Arun Maira’s latest book at SOIL July 11, 2014
- Discursive Analysis Of Movies- Sports As A Discourse July 11, 2014
- Events are coming soon, stay tuned!